Power 90: 30 day results

Options
2»

Replies

• BrandNewMia
    Options
    Wow, look at you! There is definitely a difference, good work!
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! For just 30 days, you have made awesome progress! Hubby & I started P90X and are currently on Day 9. I hope & pray I have decent results on Day 30 thought I have been told Day 60 is when you will really start to see the progress. You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • 2bfitforever
    2bfitforever Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You can definitely see the difference! I am on day 15 of Power 90 so I hope Day 30 will show similar results! Congrats
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! That makes me so excited as my P90 is expected to be delivered to me in 2 days! WOOT!

Can't wait to hear about your next 30 days worth of results! :)
  • joboz
    joboz Posts: 2
    Options
    Those are some AMAZING results!! Keep up the great work. It's hard, but soo worth it!
  • monet5409
    Options
    Great job! I have the orginal and was too scared to start it, it looked hard and I was unmotivated. Now that I've seen the results after just 30 days. Again, great job and I'd love to see what the 90 day results will look like:smile:
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Options
    Bump for now (can't see pictures at work)
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!

Your before and after pics are a lot more fantastic than the numbers show. I wasn't too impressed with the numbers, but when I saw your pictures— wow! My first thought, "Did she measure right?" Great job.
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Good job! :) How was it for you? Very hard?
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Good job! :) How was it for you? Very hard?

It was a little hard at first. I'm still struggling with pushups and tricep dips but other than that it's gotten a WHOLE lot easier! (especially the power yoga)
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Options
    The pictures are very impressive! Fantastic results! I know you work hard...you deserve these results!
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The pictures are very impressive! Fantastic results! I know you work hard...you deserve these results!

Thanks mike! glad to have your support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!