Wanting to lose 40 lbs! Help!

Options
As of today, I weigh 185 lbs. My son is almost 2 years old and I have yet to get hardly any of the weight off. I am miserable. I got down to 164 right after I had him but the weight came back so quickly! I would be happy with getting back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, which is 154 but I would really like to be about 145 lbs. I thought my fitness pal could be of some help to me, since I've tried everything else without results. I never feel good anymore. I'm always tired and I need the energy to keep up with my two year old and enjoy life with him. I joined my fitness pal hoping to make some new friends to help me along my weightloss journey, be able to fit back into my old clothes, feel better about myself and be healthy for my little boy!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!
  • brandi16
    Options
    Good luck! this place is great for all the things you are looking for!!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Start logging your foods so you can see where you need to improve. Exercise whenever you can and log it all, even just 5 minutes if that is all you have. Take the bady for walk if thats possible and make sure you drink your water to hydrate and the weight will come off!

Good Luck and Keep us posted!
  • sandralopes
    Options
    Omg, we have sooo much in common!!!!! My daughter is almost two too. And when I had her, i lost some then went right back to 188 pounds! Its a hard struggle, but we all can do it, Its doable... I have real bad crappy days, but I always get back on the wagon. When I signed up in this site, I had already lost 23 pounds on my own. I would diet and exercise on and off. I ve lost another 6 pounds since I am a member, the people here are sooo warming and great support! :flowerforyou: You can do it! Welcome
  • Alexandraa140
    Options
    Hi!!
    I dont have any children, but I too want to lose up to 40 pounds. Good luck to you in your fitness journey!!