subway calculator or build your own

Options
ok so i know this was asked in the forums somewhere but it might have been OT on another topic because i can't find it anywhere by searching.

I'm having really bad experiences with the food database. all these subway sandwiches are personalized and very wrong. especially on the sodium count.

so i want to create one, stick it in my foods only (not the whole database for everyone to see) and just avoid the open database from now on.

but i need the build your own sub thing!

does anyone know where I could find it? i can't seem to find it on subway's website.

thanks!

Replies

• portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    If you go to the subway fresh buzz site, go to nutritional value and then build your own.
  • Vick_MN
    Options
    When I look at their site, I can not seem to find any information on just the meat. I can find individual information on the bread and all the toppings but nothing on just the meat.
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    When I look at their site, I can not seem to find any information on just the meat. I can find individual information on the bread and all the toppings but nothing on just the meat.

That info is on that .pdf I just posted the link to :)
  • gdunn55
    Options
    http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/menu/freshfit_choices/turkey_breast/#

Go to this link. You will see all the sandwiches to your right. When you pick the one you want, under the picture/video of the sandwich you'll see a plus sign that has Nutritional Value next to it. Click the plus sign and you'll see the option to build your own.
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/menu/freshfit_choices/turkey_breast/#

Go to this link. You will see all the sandwiches to your right. When you pick the one you want, under the picture/video of the sandwich you'll see a plus sign that has Nutritional Value next to it. Click the plus sign and you'll see the option to build your own.

Love it!
  • gdunn55
    Options
    That little tool is how I found out what I was doing wrong at Subway. I love Subway, because you have soooo many options, but there is what some call a health halo around it. You cannot go to Subway, eat two footlong meatball subs with every condiment known to man, double cheese, and a large coke with tater chips and expect to lose weight. You can barely do it eating one footlong meatball sub, ha.

I've checked out the fresh site before I've went before to know what to get.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    thank you so much!!
  • gdunn55
    Options
    No prob. I usually make sandwich and leave it in the database. I name it something I know I'll remember so I can go back and get it any time.