Nausea. Any one else?

Options
I am in my first week of weight loss and I have been experiencing nausea in the last afternoon and evenings until I go to sleep and sleep it off(feeling fine in the morning) . There is no chance I’m pregnant , just wondering if this is normal and if so will it continue ? I drink 8-10 glasses of water a day and exercise 2-3 times moderate a week. Thanks for any help, it will be appreciated!

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I have worked out so hard that I've become nauseous, but it is during my workout. I don't know what to tell you otherwise.
  • Melisha82
    Options
    I started getting bad nausea and I found out it was from my vitamins! I switched to a diff kind and it stopped!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Are you eating the recommended 1200 calories a day? Also when I started drinking sooo much water it made me a little nauseous.
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    over working your body ...try working out a while after eating ..working out to soon after eating can cause this called over excursion
    your body overheats from the work out when not enough time has elapsed ..hope this helps
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    Not getting enough calories and not eating within an hour after my workout makes me nauseous.

Or maybe it's that boat you're standing on, haha! :drinker: