Zumba Classes - Michiana Area

Options
A friend of mine is on her way to becoming a Zumba Instructor!! There are classes on Monday and Friday nights. If you are interested in any details, please let me know!! It's only $3 per night OR $15 per month :)

Replies

• michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo interested!! Where at in Michiana?
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    please help me i need to no how many calories you burn for the fitness class i got it for wii.i did 35 min..any help would be greatful thanks
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    please help me i need to no how many calories you burn for the fitness class i got it for wii.i did 35 min..any help would be greatful thanks

I use the aerobics listings under cardio exercise. You can choose either low intensity or high intensity. Make that decision based on how hard you think you worked. That's what I always use. We have different instructors....so sometimes I go with low intensity...sometimes high depends on who was teaching that day! :)
  • rachivie
    Options
    sounds fun I would like to go!
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It is in Elkhart, IN
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    sounds fun I would like to go!

Great! We are going to start going next Monday. Let me know if you wanna go with and I'll send over the address.
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    thanks i will.when im done my hair is soaked so i think im on the high side .thanks again