Gym Today?

Options
2»

Replies

• bdavenport62
    Options
    I didn't go to the gym today,...but since the weather was so nice I did go on a 4 mile run with my special valentine-my 14 month old son ♥♥
  • nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was there about 6am. Did warm-ups for about 15 min. and 45 min. treadmill for a little over 2.3 mi.
    I'm thinking about going back tonight, but I'll have to eat first and see how that goes.
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    CrossFit MetCon stuff tonight.
    400m run, 21 pullups, 21 KB swings (20kg)
    400m run, 15 pullups, 15 KB Swings
    400m run, 09 pullups, 09 KB swings
    400m.

That'll do me...

:)
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I did group power today for the first time...It hurts to type :laugh: and then elliptical for 30 mins after that...
  • lizfran
    Options
    Going to my first spin class here in about 30 minutes. I am sure the pain will extend to the tips of my fingers but it's all a means to an end! (At least that's what I keep telling myself :tongue: )
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    Missed my morning yoga class to take my daughter to a Valentine's Day picnic. Will be headed to Body Sculpt class in 30 minutes and hoping to stay for yoga afterwards (though it will push our dinner and evening routine late).
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Going to my first spin class here in about 30 minutes. I am sure the pain will extend to the tips of my fingers but it's all a means to an end! (At least that's what I keep telling myself :tongue: )

What I tell my class is, " What will hurt the worst won't be you quads or calves, it'll be your butt." The first class is always the hardest, but if you keep going back it does get easier with time. I lost 70 lbs in 7 months doing 2 spin classes a week (no diet), so keep at it.

My class tonight had the most participants I've ever had, 11!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym this morning and swam 1000m in the pool. My shoulders still hurt. :smile:
  • lizfran
    Options

What I tell my class is, " What will hurt the worst won't be you quads or calves, it'll be your butt." The first class is always the hardest, but if you keep going back it does get easier with time. I lost 70 lbs in 7 months doing 2 spin classes a week (no diet), so keep at it.

My class tonight had the most participants I've ever had, 11!

I LOVED the spin class I went to last night! I am going again on Thursday. I was so excited I was able to keep up and even after pushing through the hardest resistance. You are right my butt does hurt LOL!