who had the cutest boyfriend?

Options
Anidorie
Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
who had the cutest boyfriend to day and who ate the worst food. my sisters boyfriend got her a heart box full of carrots.

Replies

• cheangela
    Options
    My sweetie got me breakfast tacos.

Bah!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I got a text message saying "we're not doing gifts... right?" :laugh: Oh the joys of an unromantic boyfriend that's still broke and in college...
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    my other half bought me a falafel wrap today :) and got the snake food sorted which will keep them happy for a while :)
    we dont really do valentines simply cause its too commercial and both of us are pretty broke
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Mine is definitely the sweetest, but could have done without the heart shaped box of chocolate, I'll keep the amazing roses he got delivered to my work...and the dorky little stuffed dog he thought was funny. Not to mention the kid free hot date on Saturday and all the back rubbing I could handle
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My wife threatened me if I did get her something, been like that for the 11 years we have been married, I found a good one.
  • shaheerahs
    shaheerahs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awww, that's sweet. I didn't even get a phone call :grumble: . I guess the day is not over yet though.

My coworkers brought in cheesecake, cookies, and cupcakes for breakfast, but I didn't eat any of it. I was very proud of myself because cheesecake used to be my weakness.
  • cbonuz
    cbonuz Posts: 63
    Options
    My main squeeze bought me a rifle and paid for my new haircut and highlights!!! You gotta love Texas women!!! LOL:laugh:
  • KatalynasMommy
    KatalynasMommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Will I didn't get anything but we went and order a sofa and love-seat Saturday if that counts for anything LOL. He's not the HOLIDAY type never has been.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    My daughter's boyfriend seranaded her at work with a barbershop quartet. This one is winning points with me.
  • formytwins
    Options
    MIne told me Happy Valentine's Day before I could then he took me to lunch as a suprise. He also took me to lunch Sunday too...which we never do!! Full of surprises!!!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I got Vibram 5 Finger toe shoes AND Christian Louboutin stilettos... Not sure which ones I LOVE more:heart::heart: :heart:
  • tater8589
    Options
    I'm not home from work yet, so don't know what my husband came up with. He did tell me he thought about getting a 5lb chocolate heart (I'm so glad he didn't, I don't really like chocolate that much) I will say my DH made out like a bandit today. I got him $200 worth of an 80's-90's Hot Wheels car collection, he's a collector, and a Tatum jersey that he's been wanting.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    We already celebrated two weekends ago with a couples massage and hot tub soak. I don't really worry too much about Valentine's Day, but it is special to us for other reasons. Back before we were dating, my husband gave me a flower from his garden on Valentine's Day. Three years ago, he proposed to me on Valentine's Day.
  • tater8589
    Options
    My main squeeze bought me a rifle and paid for my new haircut and highlights!!! You gotta love Texas women!!! LOL:laugh:

I would so love to get a gun, I have been asking for a 357 for Chirstmas for a few years now.
  • PediNurse67
    PediNurse67 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I got Vibram 5 Finger toe shoes AND Christian Louboutin stilettos... Not sure which ones I LOVE more:heart::heart: :heart:

<3 my toe shoes!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I got real pretty earrings and a teddy bear that says "I love Lisa" on its shirt! Very very cute! It's also my boyfriend's birthday today... so I never want him to get me much. Treating each other to dinner would be fine with me. But he's too much of a sweetheart and won't settle for that. I got a good one. :smooched:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I got a card
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    We celebrated on Saturday. He bought me a Sweet & Sour Pork plushie from Shawnimals (freaking adorable!), and we went out to lunch as a family. It was a good day. :)
  • chlc2
    chlc2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine reserved the right to go all out on a menu and prepare me dinner (meaning I have to be aware of calories the rest of the day, just in case - hahaha!). Who wants to go out to busy restaurant, when you have an amazing boyfriend who will cook you a romantic dinner at home?
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Yeah, I got a 30-30 for my birthday one year and a .32 pistol for Christmas. I'm right there with ya lol!