C25K (Couch to 5 K)

Options
2»

Replies

• skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of starting then as well. I signed up for my first 5K that's May 22nd. I have terrible feet/ankle problems though.
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday - and boy can I feel it!! Only just made it & wobbled the last bit of the cool down - not good having to cross a busy road to get home!:ohwell:

Might not have been so bad if I hadn't had Zumba and walking the dogs before:laugh:

So tired today that after Salsa and Strength training, Partner had to walk the dogs!!! I just couldn't put one foot in front of another!

I found the podcast below really good

http://www.c25k.com/podcasts.htm

Surprised how much I enjoyed the music - not really my sort of thing - and, as a Brit, I'm loving the deep, reassuring American accent:smile:
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Looking for some motivational quotes to get us geared up for our journey....hopefully I can find some and not repeat myself....
    So here is the first one:

Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, "Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?"
    – Peter Maher, Canadian marathon runner
  • Erica9903
    Options
    Just a few more days until C25K starts!! I'm excited and a nervous wreck all at the same time. Thanks again for starting this thread :happy:
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Starting tonight!
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    I completed W1D1 today after wirk and I must say it was difficult but not as bad as I expected. I did have to pause the program and stop my treadmill beacause of my shins but I did finish. Looking forward to D2!!!