Valentines Dinner Calorie Overload

mizz_amyy
mizz_amyy Posts: 12
edited September 24 in Health and Weight Loss
So i'm 800 calories over my daily limit (YIKES!)
It's 6:30 pm where i'm from and i would like to work out and get as much off as possible! please help me out here, what is most efficient? s.o.s :(

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Don't worry! It happens on days like today. Whenever I find myself in this situation, I try to get in an extra 20-30 min of really good, sweat dripping cardio. But, I also know that tomorrow is a new day and I'll refocus and not stress, so don't stress, it'll be ok.

What are you currently doing for exercise now?
  • i currently brisk walk on the treadmill for 20 - 30 minutes and sometimes 10 minutes on the stair stepper!
  • Interval training. But I wouldn't try to go for all 800 calories. Do whatever exercise you are supposed to do today. Splurging once in a while for a special occasion is not the end of the world. Trying to jump up and exercise all your calories out is REALLY unhealthy, and it makes you think of eating as something that needs to be punished. In the future, log your meal FIRST, see what's going on, and adjust as necessary. That's what I do.
  • i currently brisk walk on the treadmill for 20 - 30 minutes and sometimes 10 minutes on the stair stepper!

Then do that. If that's your normal routine, and you try to get 800 calories off, you're going to be very, very sorry tomorrow! (and may miss your next few workouts)
This discussion has been closed.