Victorious Fitness Challenge. . .June 21

yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
Welcome new challengers. Hope you will post everyday.

Yesterday I skipped the video - just wasn't up for it. I walked and did elliptical instead. If I'm going to make it to weights class, I'll have to leave in 15 minutes. I'm still on my morning coffee, so we'll see. I considered kickboxing in an hour, but haven't decided. My feet have been bothering me, so I'm not sure which exercise is best.

I'm off to Dallas for the weekend, I don't know if I'll check in or not.

Happy workouts!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Welcome new challengers. Hope you will post everyday.

Yesterday I skipped the video - just wasn't up for it. I walked and did elliptical instead. If I'm going to make it to weights class, I'll have to leave in 15 minutes. I'm still on my morning coffee, so we'll see. I considered kickboxing in an hour, but haven't decided. My feet have been bothering me, so I'm not sure which exercise is best.

I'm off to Dallas for the weekend, I don't know if I'll check in or not.

Happy workouts!

Mary
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    I'm right behind you Mary. . .almost posted a separate topic, but you were just in time. . .

Today is yoga, so I'm drinking my first bottle of water of the day. Water is something I would always slack on, and I will say I've been feeling better just staying on top of that.

I'll walk there, but I'll take the bus home. (sorry for the people next to me. I don't sit down, because I'm so sweaty, even after toweling off.)

Then, my goal is to shower, and start my fiction book. (this is a big treat, as I'm taking an entire week off from academics. . .if I read one more book with theory in it, I believe my head might actually explode. I just got an "academic coach". . .and her advice is I need a little time off so I don't burn-out. So, I'll believe her, but the idea of taking a week off sounds absolutely sinful at this point.)

other goals:
    water.
    vits.
    no academic reading, without guilt. (the "without guilt" is the hard part)
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I went for a casual bike ride for about 2 hours last night. Tonight is my anniversary to am taking a break. Will be back Sunday evening - Monday morning See you all then!!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Mornin' all. No structured exercise planned for today. Nice & sunny here in NY so I'm taking my grandbabies and my five year-old to the beach. We have a really nice lake about ten minutes from here so we can hike and picnic and swim. Wish me luck-I'm gonna need it!

Happy Saturday everyone!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Just enough time for a quick post from the road -- got in 30 on the bike yesterday, aiming for 45 combo cardio plus some plyometrics today.

Good luck!