Old Food Love Just Not Doing it For Me Anymore....

Options
Amajoy
Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
I was just curious if anyone has had a similar experience to mine.

Before this diet/exercise/lifestyle change I would eat whenever I was hungry, the concept of 3 meals 2 snacks just didnt exist for me. I generally ate healthy foods, VERY rarely would I eat sweets, my only problem was portion control... I think we all have that ONE food where you can just eat an enormous amount and wonder how you did it... For my mom its taco's, She can easily eat 9 or 10 of those in one sitting. For me its speghetti.... I LOVE speghetti or did.... :huh:

I have been on my new lifestyle change for a little over a month and this past weekend after burning 644 calories on a hike I decided what the heck, I am going to eat a SINGLE serving of speghetti and a side salad. After doing some research, as single serving of speghetti came out to 410 cals (2oz pasta, 1/2 c. sauce, & 4oz g. turkey). As I was cooking the serving seemed sooo small concidering how much pasta I was used to loading on my plate.

My plate looked huge with the speghetti and salad... I ate, barely finished the speghetti and couldnt finish my salad... After all was said and done I just didnt feel the love from speghetti that I used too... I felt full and unsatisfied like I ate something wrong... lol

On a possitive note I dropped .6 lbs the following day (i thinking eating all my exercise calories is helping)

So sadly, I think I am no longer in love with speghetti..... :sad: DAMN HEALTHY EATING WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!?!?!?!? <---Totally kidding, I know this is a GREAT thing! :brokenheart:

Anyone else every try to go back and eat something they loved and found out they didnt really care for it anymore?