I Need to work off my calorie overload quickly!

mizz_amyy
mizz_amyy Posts: 12
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
So i'm 800 calories over my daily limit (YIKES!) from y mom's valentines dinner.
It's 6:30 pm where i'm from and i would like to work out and get as much off as possible! please help me out here, what is most efficient? s.o.s :(

Replies

• soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Do you have any dvd's you can do or do you have on demand channel. Health and Fitness tv has a bunch of great work outs.
  • Elliptical, stairstepper -- could do that in 1 hr if you pushed it hard
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Treadmill but up the incline and really push! I also totally agree about checking out the ondemand videos... high intensity dancing or HIIT should work it off!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Suggestion given is quite sufficent advice, Do one of those and try to enjoy it. What you don't burn just remember the enjoyable meal you just had with your family. "Remember Tomorrow is another day."
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Zumba - just started it and it is a huge calorie burn. Although I burn slightly less than I do on the Elliptical when I am pushing myself - but I don't know that I could do an hour's worth of the elliptical at the intense level - too boring LOL!
  • arkohio
    arkohio Posts: 6 Member
    Don't try to do it all in one day. Just add an extra 100 calories over your next 7 workouts. It will have the same effect.
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Fastest way to burn the most calories? Interval training. If you push yourself to your max, you can be burning 20cals/min. Burning 800 is going to be tough though! Easy ways to do it? plyometrics, or speed training on the treadmill. If you want workout tapes that do the same, try P90x Plyo/TurboFire/Insanity.
This discussion has been closed.