SMACK ME!! .. Anyone have an tricks?

Options
2»

Replies

• ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I agree with Yolanda. I too am a firm believer in satisfying my craving. If I am seriously craving something, I would much rather satisfy that craving and eat a SMALL portion controlled serving then sit there trying to find healthy alternatives and overeating them because they are not satisfying what I truly crave. Moderation is the key...

Gum and water are also great alternatives... and DARK Chocolate mini bars or Kisses are actually good for you, again, in Moderation.

Hope you were able to resist eating everything in sight today... Good Luck with your journey to health.

Lisa
  • IreneAdler
    Options
    Phase One: Drink a cup of hot tea. Wait 20 minutes.
    Phase Two: Eat an apple. Wait 20 minutes.
    Phase Three: Eat a bag of 100 calorie popcorn.

I never make it past phase 3--by then I'm not hungry anymore.
  • geocookie
    geocookie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support when I most needed it!! I ended up drinking lots of water, then had a sugar free hot cocoa, which helped a LOT. It wasn't so much that I was hungry as I was just battling the urge to eat... I had the munchies in the WORST way! I don't think I could have stayed on track if it wasn't for all of your help and suggestions. I have copied ALL of the suggestions to a file and titled it (in all caps) "MUNCHIE ATTACK HELP". I shall have that handy the next time I'm having an attack.. I really appreciate all of you sharing your ideas and wisdom... Thanks to you, I'm still on the right road today.. no detours for me. YAY for my great fitness pals! :-D Hope you all have a MARVELOUS day! :flowerforyou: