Reply if you DIDNT meet your Valentine today

Options
I didnt, Im sad and he was sitting right there! :sad: school is hard on V-Day tear tear. I wonder why guys dont just man up! If you know why tell me!

Replies

• Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Often things only happen if you make them happen. Love, like life, and like weight loss for that matter, take work. If you put in that work, you will see the results. You have to put yourself out there, and generate positive energy. If you feel good about yourself, confident, and comfortable in your own skin, good things will happen. People respond positively to positive people.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Often things only happen if you make them happen. Love, like life, and like weight loss for that matter, take work. If you put in that work, you will see the results. You have to put yourself out there, and generate positive energy. If you feel good about yourself, confident, and comfortable in your own skin, good things will happen. People respond positively to positive people.

Bullsh!t !!!! I could set myself on fire and run down the street naked, and guys wouldn't notice me..........:grumble:

:sad: :tongue: