New music...

Options
Wendi_S
Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
I am in the process of putting together a workout playlist and in desperate need of some new music.... any suggestions??

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am stuck in the 70s Wendi so unless you like ballads,blue eyed soul/disco won`t be of much help.
    If you are into rock maybe some old AC/DC...Hells Bells will always get the blood pumping.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    i have me some black eyed peas on my list...theyre always good cardio music :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Any particular style?
  • tshahady
    tshahady Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Janes Addiction, Far East Movement, Eminem, The Cult, Kesha
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Any particular style?

Anything except rap and/or country please :)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Any particular style?

Anything except rap and/or country please :)

Check out the band called We Are Scientists
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Interpol, Tool, The Black Keys, Muse, Florence + the Machine's "Dog Days Are Over"...
  • petetraylor
    petetraylor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I downloaded of iTunes "The Biggest Loser Workout Mix Sports Anthmes" it get you worked up.
  • risarunning
    Options
    I like a lot of electro/wonky pop in general but it's also good workout music! La Roux, Junior Senior, Scissor Sisters, Mika, Hot Chip... also, seconding Muse and Ke$ha! Oh and to go in another direction the song "Tightrope" by Janelle Monae is so, so good.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    And the Yeah Yeah Yeah's..and some more current Beck would do (IMO...I like to listen to what I *generally* listen to anyway, I don't need pump me up music, I need music that I LOVE)..hell, A- Punk from the Vampire Weekend would be cool on a playlist also..good beat.
  • BreeWilder
    BreeWilder Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Beyonce, BEP, Rihanna, Katy Perry
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Totally forgot..right now I'm in love with the Miike Snow album..it's just fun! Almost the entire album is good for working out IMO :)
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Halestorm , Paramour, Chris Cornell acoustic,
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Ryan Star, My Darkest Days, Burn Halo, Halestorm