Been on one week and have lost 5lbs!

Options
I joined a little bit over a week ago and I have lost 5lbs. I struggled a little this weekend because it was my birthday and had family in town, but today I've bounced back on track. My goal is 50lbs! I had a baby almost 2 1/2 years ago and cant get rid of the weight I gained while pregnant. I get so frustrated with the way I look!

Replies

• tabitha10
    tabitha10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem... My son is almost 2 years old and I bounce back and fourth between diets. I, too, am unhappy with the way I look but can't seem to stay on track. I'm hoping to stay on track with myfitnesspal. If you need someone to try to help keep you on track, add me, because I know I need the support from a friend, as well. Good luck to you, on your weight loss journey! :-)
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK STICK WITH IT YOU CAN DO IT
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have a similar situation. My second son is now 2 1/2 and I've come to grips that I have to do something about the extra weight I gained with him and my now 13 year old son. In no way is any of it baby fat anymore. :-/ I'm also trying to lose about 50 pounds and I have been very encouraged to stay on track with this site. It's been about a week and a half since I joined and I've already started to lose and been much more motivated to keep it up. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!