calories in sugar free/ fat free butterscotch pudding

Options
Can anyone tell me how many calories are in a small box of sugar free fat free butterscotch pudding mix (mix only)? Found a recipe I would like to try. Here it is with a few variations:

Taffy Apple Salad

4 Apples (I like granny smiths)
1 can. Pineapple Tidbits (the large one)
can
1 sm. Pkg. SF Butterscotch Pudding
1 container of Lite or Free Cool Whip

cut apples into small pieces. Drain pineapple(save juice)Combine apples & pineapple. Set aside, Combine juice & pudding. After blended stir in apples & pineapple. Fold in cool whip and chill! OR

Caramel Apple Salad

8 oz tub of Cool Whip Free
1 Box Sugar Free Butterscotch Instant Pudding Mix
14 oz can Pineapple Tidbits (with juice)
3 Large Red Delicious Apples
3 Large Granny Smith Apples

Combine pudding mix and pineapple (with juice) in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside. Dice apples into small pieces (I sort of peel them but leave some peel for color too) and combine with pudding mixture. Fold in Cool Whip till mixed well. Chill and serve.

Candy Apple Salad

32 oz fat free plain yogurt
20 oz crushed pineapple, drained
1 box sugar free/fat free butterscotch pudding mix (not prepared)
4 small apples, chopped

Mix all ingredients together. Makes 8-10 cups.

Hope you enjoy.

Replies

• cjjones58
    cjjones58 Posts: 44
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how many calories are in a small box of sugar free fat free butterscotch pudding mix (mix only)? Found a recipe I would like to try. Here it is with a few variations:

Taffy Apple Salad

4 Apples (I like granny smiths)
    1 can. Pineapple Tidbits (the large one)
    can
    1 sm. Pkg. SF Butterscotch Pudding
    1 container of Lite or Free Cool Whip

cut apples into small pieces. Drain pineapple(save juice)Combine apples & pineapple. Set aside, Combine juice & pudding. After blended stir in apples & pineapple. Fold in cool whip and chill! OR

Caramel Apple Salad

8 oz tub of Cool Whip Free
    1 Box Sugar Free Butterscotch Instant Pudding Mix
    14 oz can Pineapple Tidbits (with juice)
    3 Large Red Delicious Apples
    3 Large Granny Smith Apples

Combine pudding mix and pineapple (with juice) in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside. Dice apples into small pieces (I sort of peel them but leave some peel for color too) and combine with pudding mixture. Fold in Cool Whip till mixed well. Chill and serve.

Candy Apple Salad

32 oz fat free plain yogurt
    20 oz crushed pineapple, drained
    1 box sugar free/fat free butterscotch pudding mix (not prepared)
    4 small apples, chopped

Mix all ingredients together. Makes 8-10 cups.

Hope you enjoy.
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    35 cals per serving not prepared 80 cal prepared with half cup skim milk.... thanks for the recipies...
  • cjjones58
    cjjones58 Posts: 44
    Options
    Thanks for the information. Going to the store soon. Will definitely make one of these!
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have tried all those salads (aka desserts:happy: ). They are really good. Here's another one that is a little less sweet.

Depending on how big you want the salad.

I use 2 apples for each light peach yogurt container (6 oz.). Add in some chopped celery, raisins, and minimarshmellows. It's really good:smile: The kids like it, too...except for the raisins that I have to pick out for them:smile: