Paula Deen LEAN

Options
I found am article in a recent magazine that I was reading. A lady took Paula Deen recipes and made them LEAN. Here is the link to her blog. Paula Deen loves the fact that this lady has done this to help others.

http://www.cookinlean.com/

If you want to read the entire article, it is in Woman's World February 21, 2011. There is a picture of Paula Deen on the front. I can't wait to try some of these recipes.....

Replies

• kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    thanks! i love Paula but dont cook her stuff often..she LOVES butter lol
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Hehe..when I seen Paula Deen Lean I couldn't help but giggle because those two things don't go together. Great to see how recipes can be modified.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Hehe..when I seen Paula Deen Lean I couldn't help but giggle because those two things don't go together. Great to see how recipes can be modified.

Me too! I saw the article at the checkout line at the grocery store and at first I thought it was a tabloid, LOL! I'm excited to try some of her comfort food recipes without the butter. :smile:
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    this site looks great! thanks for sharing!!
  • doggiemomma
    Options
    When I first read it, I was skeptical also. These recipes all look great and yummy. Can't wait. I love my comfort food......
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks!
  • RosalieCrain
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this website!
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try some of these out!
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    bump
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I never thought Paul Deen and Lean could be in the same sentence.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rodegghero
    rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Me Too! I thought this has to be a typo....lol
  • lisapisa1
    Options
    bump
  • jymalfonzo
    Options
    bump
  • doggiemomma
    Options
    I am going to be trying the Cheddar Cheesy Potato Soup tomorrow night for dinner. I figured it out and without adding the extra sour cream or bacon at the end, it is 385 calories for one serving. I will be trying that one.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I watch Paula Dean when I work out. I know what your thinking, but if I can't eat her cooking I might as well watch all the yummy things she makes :laugh: I will have to check this out later. Thanks for posting.
  • worm1962
    Options
    Nice post, thanks for sharing the link!!:happy: