counting calories burned on job

valzobel
valzobel Posts: 4 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I clean houses and usually burn about 220 calories an hour. Should I be adding thesse into my calories burnned log or should I simply ignore these burned calories as part of my daily routine?

Replies

• AngelUK1985
    AngelUK1985 Posts: 84 Member
    at the beginning when it asked how active you were in th day what did you put?
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    These should be taken into account in your daily activity level. If you have an office job you should be sedentary, then there is light active, active, very active.... I would suggest that you set your activity to active, and these calories burned will be taken into account with the calories MFP gives you.
  • Halochic
    Halochic Posts: 12 Member
    Ignore those calories. When you signed up, it asks you how active you are at work, then calculates how many extra calories you should burn in a day based on that.
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    If it's rountine I don't count it, if you did it before you were trying to lose weight, don't count it.
  • valzobel
    valzobel Posts: 4 Member
    Okay, thanks, I haven't been counting it. Just wondering. I did put active profile when I signed up. I am just making sure I am eating enough :)
This discussion has been closed.