What do you do to stop the night time munchies??

Options
2»

Replies

• PokenStick
    Options
    The best thing I've found to curb hunger is to stay busy. If I find myself making trips to the fridge to just stare at the marvels within, I'll go for a 20min jog around the block or keep my hands busy by playing a game or wrestling with my dogs. Just something other than sitting in front of the TV and being bored.
  • Eyeofthebeholder
    Options
    Find a night time hobby. I play a game on line called Stardoll. You make an Avatar and she is kind of the goal of what I want to look like. I change her clothes everyday and designed her suite. I also talk to my sister in Japan and my two daughters. on SD, so it can be very time consuming. I'm obsessed with it . So I kind of changed one addiction for another, but this one keeps what I want to look like in front of me and it's fun and has no calories.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    duct tape works wonders for me.....j/k
    I try to ignore it I dont need it
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great advice! I will play around with it, till I figure out what works.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I brush my teeth!!! As silly as it sounds, having that minty just brushed flavor in my mouth stops me from eating, no matter what my craving is because I know the food won't taste good after I brush.

Or I read a book and chew on ice :)