Back on this ole horse!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I Was 171.3 yesterday, I just forgot to post
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! My weight loss stalled last week and I have been really, REALLY tired and achy so I am toning down my 10K training while I am doing P90X. My hip has been hurting pretty regularly and I think I am over training. I haven't run since last week and the scale is starting to move in the right direction again. My goals for this week are to BRING IT when doing P90X and get a couple of short and easy runs in and to log all my food.
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Great job everyone!

My goals this week:

1. Drink all water
    2. Stay under sodium
    3. Exercise at least 4 times, ideally 6
    4. Don't sweat the small stuff. Or the scale.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Today I moved from the Obese BMI to the Overweight BMI!!! I am really happy that I have made this mini goal. Now I just need to shoot for the next goal :):)
    Great job!!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    My goal for this week is stick to being alcohol free until March 25th. I was reminded I am supposed to go to a food and wine tasting on Sunday and she already bought the tickets. I WILL do this!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Finally got my tax money back. Most of it is going to bills, but I AM going to treat myself to a pair of Nike Free's. I'll be starting C25k over when we move (week and a half left to wait!) and also starting P90x when I get my discs back...hopefully next week.

Oh and I'm going to pick up a couple dumbbells and resistance bands for P90x. All the ones I had, my ex has back in MD. :grumble:
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. Especially after Valentines Day!:heart:
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great job ElvenMother427 - keep it up!! :drinker:

Sorry I've been pretty crap on here the last few weeks - we're not allowed to browse internet at work, so can't come on as much as usual. Am getting into a really annoying pattern where I'll lose weight one week and not the next, despite keeping up with the exercise and calorie counting. Anyone else have this issue?
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I forgot to send you my weight last week! Will catch up in week 8 :noway:
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Can I join in?? =) pretty please!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Can I join in?? =) pretty please!

Send me your current weight, weight from the beginning of the year, and then weigh in with us on Mondays. :)
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Busy busy day at work and then I'm at the airport at 530am.

Ack!!

And to say the least, I am very very worried about sticking to my diet with 4 hr layovers in airports and a whole weekend in Dallas. I really hope that it doesn't completely derail :(
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I love Dallas. <3 We've lived up here 3 years now

I bought size 12 jeans yesterday and they fit. :love:
  • JoyousRen
    Options

YAY! I love your new AV BTW~
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Thanks! I cut my bangs the other day on a whim and love them. :flowerforyou:
  • coldsutherner
    Options
    So how does this work can I just jump in and be a Modern Day Pin-Up Girl?
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    You give Rach your starting weight of the year, I believe and weigh in on Monday.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

Congrats! :drinker: (water)
  • Helinah26
    Options
    229.5!!!!! im in the 220s!!!!! :P 5.5 lbs till I get to 30 lbs lost!!!!! yaya!!!!! :D Thats definitely gonna be a goal for me is to get there by the end of the month!! I know I can do it!!! :P 30lbs lost here i come!! :P:happy: :happy: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: