Weight training

Options
Could someone tell me how I add weight training to part of my exercise portion. I have succesfully managed to add all my cardio but can't seem to "find" weight training categories.
Thanks.....

Replies

• maggieschuck
    Options
    I add my weight lifting under the cardo section. Its listed as Strength training (weight lifting, weight training). You can go under the exercise and choose the database tab to see how every thing is listed.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I don't add my workouts to this site.
  • FAKECED
    Options
    1st buy a heart monitor and then you use it while lifting and then create an exercise with the correct data in it.
  • Michelleanon
    Michelleanon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions :) I'm not quite sure how accurate the calculation of calories burned is because I can't see it being the same if you do a legs/lower body workout as opposed to an upper body workout. The answer may be like JETEYE85 suggested by buying a monitor. Anyway, an average is good for now :)
    I have been walking for a minimum of 45 minutes daily on uneven terrain 5 days a week and was told I should really get into the gym to build muscle so I now go to the gym 3 days and walk 2 days. Would hate not to burn the same calories :( and then its going to take me double the time to loose the weight I want and meet my goal!!!
  • Mobstang
    Mobstang Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) <-- this is the entry you are looking for. I was going to ask the same question and came across it in another post.

Not as accurate as the heart rate monitor suggestion but it will do a decent job.