Braving the Bikini

Options
JMAMA
JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
So, I am prancing around my house in my bikini; I am trying to work up the courage to wear it today when we go boating. After my baby, I am not as small as I used to be and I have some squishy here and there! Just needed a little support from the mfpers to have the guts to pull this off! I can't wait!

Replies

• JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    So, I am prancing around my house in my bikini; I am trying to work up the courage to wear it today when we go boating. After my baby, I am not as small as I used to be and I have some squishy here and there! Just needed a little support from the mfpers to have the guts to pull this off! I can't wait!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    aww you can do it! Flaunt what u got babe! lol Have a great time :flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

*Whistles*

That's what I'm talkin about!!!

Lauren is next!!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    GO FOR IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF ya got it then flaunt it:) Im not quite ready for my bikini yet...good thing I live in Mi where it's not quite warm enough for it yet anyway:)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Curves are sexy, go for it!!! :drinker:

{{pulls walking shorts over knees}} :bigsmile:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Go ahead..you can do it!! Heck it took me a long time to walk around in a bathing suit all together..nevermind a bikini..so go for it!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    You are so much more brave than I am girl... Go on girl!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    If I can wear one, you can girlie!! LOL

I usually figure, no guys are looking at me, and I'm not the grossest one out there and I'm not the best looking one out there! Nobody is checking me out! I'm safe. LOL

Have a lovely day!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    LOL never in a million years J..haha but thanks for the encouragement I guess! :laugh: