Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day shred and calories?

HI everyone, i am starting 30 day shred tonight. i was just wondering if anyone knew how many calories (approximate without having a heart monitor) you burn during a 20 minute workout?

thanks so much and i hope everyone is having a great day!
B :flowerforyou:

Replies

• grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    When I did it I just used circuit training: general. I think that gives a pretty accurate measurement.
  • same here...I log it as circut training.
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    I did level 1 this morning and according to my HRM burned 80 calories... MFP says I burned 214 so be careful with the MFP estimates! I kept moving through out, I did swap to jogging rather than jumping as I have a weak knee but that is the only change I made.
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    I did level 1 this morning and according to my HRM burned 80 calories... MFP says I burned 214 so be careful with the MFP estimates! I kept moving through out, I did swap to jogging rather than jumping as I have a weak knee but that is the only change I made.

wow that is a big difference, maybe i should invest in an HRM. thanks everyone for the input!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member

Really? That is a huge difference.

According to my HRM, I burned 225 for the 20 minutes (5'5", 35, 144). I just checked and MFP said that 25 minutes of circuit training for me would be 218, so that's pretty darn close!
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    I think MFP is pretty close too. I am on level 3 day 2 right now, and all through level 1 and 2 I burned between 180 at the lowest up to 250. I would say it averaged around 200-210.