Will you pray for me?...

Options
auntkaren
auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
My situation here at home, with my father is really bad. :cry: He has a terrible anger problem for years and it has gotten worse then ever. This was suppose to be my home for the rest of my life after he passed. He is 87 years old, and he has left word for me to be gone by the end of summer. If I can live with this that long. To be honest and as God is my witness I done nothing to bring this on. It's his mind. Sorry to lay my burdens on you, please pray for me. Thanks everyone I truly love you all.:heart:

Replies

• auntkaren
    Options
    My situation here at home, with my father is really bad. :cry: He has a terrible anger problem for years and it has gotten worse then ever. This was suppose to be my home for the rest of my life after he passed. He is 87 years old, and he has left word for me to be gone by the end of summer. If I can live with this that long. To be honest and as God is my witness I done nothing to bring this on. It's his mind. Sorry to lay my burdens on you, please pray for me. Thanks everyone I truly love you all.:heart:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    You know I will Aunt Karen. Love and prayers headed your way. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh boy... I am very sorry Karen.
    I will most certainly pray for you.:ohwell:
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Same here Auntkaren, and a big hug
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    So sorry things are hard Aunt Karen. Prayers are heading your way.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Keeping you in my thoughts girllie!!! :heart:
  • nmonkey
    nmonkey Posts: 66
    Options
    Wow, that's rough. I will pray for you and your dad. I will pray for healing.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Oh auntkaren.:frown: My heart goes out to you in your time of despair. Please remember that God has His reasons for things that we may never truly understand. Turn to Him in your time of need and He will comfort you and never fail you. With Him, you should never fear of what tomorrow brings.

My prayers are with you, sweet lady.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    That is awful :( I'm so sorry to hear that..I will definately pray for you, it must be so hard :(
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you AuntKaren.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    ((HUGSS))

Kim
  • destilynne
    destilynne Posts: 45
    Options
    yes, of course I will pray for you ...and know that everything is in divine order and you will be fine...love and light to you...you should ask the God witihn you to show you the way....you are not alone with the challenges..life is getting pretty crazy for alot of people...just know that the kingdom of God is within you and anything is possible....go with your soul.....listen to your heart....:heart:

Desti.....
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    God is with you now and always.

and so are we. . .:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent! :heart:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent! :heart:

Me too...
    (((HUGS)))
    I'll be praying...
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I surely will. I'm so sorry your having such a rough time. :flowerforyou: You know somethime we look at difficulty and feel overwhelmd, we don't understand why things are happening. But looking back , God made me grow in those hard times and after I went through them, I got so manny blessings.....
    There is a plan out there for you and in due time you will be better off then you ever thought you would be.
    Wishing you showers of blessings and lots of:heart: Gabi
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh!! of course!! hugs and prayers your way dear!!!:heart:

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this now, we are all here for you anytime you need us!

hugs and thinking of you!!!
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Auntkaren!! You are totally in my prayers! I am SO sorry that you are having to go through this right now.

God Bless!!

-Tami :flowerforyou:
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry to hear about that.:cry: Good thoughts sent :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    Options
    :
    Oh auntkaren.:frown: My heart goes out to you in your time of despair. Please remember that God has His reasons for things that we may never truly understand. Turn to Him in your time of need and He will comfort you and never fail you. With Him, you should never fear of what tomorrow brings.

My prayers are with you, sweet lady.
    Very wise, true comforting words.:heart: Thank you and everyone else for your thoughts and prayer. They are much needed and appreciated.:cry::heart: