I am a newbie

Options
Hello everyone, I am a 41 year old from Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada. If your not sure where this is, it is close to Edmonton, Alberta Canada that is known for its World Famous West Edmonton Mall. Home to the Edmonton Oilers, who by the way are not doing so hot, but still our team so we have to rout for them. Anyway love to chat and hear everyone elses trial and tribulations.

I am new to this site but have been up and running since Friday, February 11th and love it so far. Have found this the easiest tool to ever use to count calories. Have tried every weight loss trick or tool and found them to hard or to involved. This is working for me and so far so good. Can't wait to see the results at the end of my journey. This is going to change the way I look at food and be accountable for everything I put in my mouth. I will keep you all posted. Take care and good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Latino75
    Options
    Hello Charlie,

Nice to meet you. I myself am new as well. I saw a friend on facebook write about this site and decided to check it out. I have only been on here for about 15 minutes. I have about 25 pounds I need to lose. I have done it before but what really has helped me before in the past was a support system. I hope to find that here.

Good luck on your path my friend!

Raul in San Diego, California
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Welcome to the both of you. I hope you like this site. I LOVE it! Good luck with your journey to better health.