mdamrow
mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Good Morning. I'm new to this site and just wanted to say Hello. I saw this site recommended in Parents magazine, so I thought I would check it out. I actually joined a few weeks ago, but never got around to exploring until now. About a year ago I was doing Weight Watchers and lost 30 pounds, then I found out I was pregnant. Now I have a wonderful 8 month old son, and some additional pounds that I never got around to losing after the baby came. I really want to lose these pounds, but I have found it really tough to juggle baby and work as I'm currently commuting over an hour to work. I seem to find a lot of excuses to not workout in the morning (the best time to get in a workout) and now I've put on even more pounds. So hopefully tracking my food and exercise and some badly needed motivation, I can start getting back in shape.

Replies

• Hi, welcome to MFP. You will get loads of support here and I'm sure those pounds will melt away fast. Good luck.
  • Hello... I am new to this site too. So, I lost about 11 pounds in the last 3-4 months and I am trying now to loose another 5-10 for the year. I would really like to loose 5 more pounds by June but I am relaly looking to get rid of my little belly thats still here. I think I dropped those pounds because I cut out Coke completely..well I have it for a treat sometimes..when I am out on the special event or something. But I am loooking at making sure I can cut the belly out and have the trimmed nice looking abs for when i go home and visit this summer for my brothers wedding. I could use the encouragement but also here to encourage others too!! Good Luck everyone and keep positive thoughts!!
This discussion has been closed.