148 lbs to go and looking for support

Options
I am new to this. I need help with motivation and support. I am in the process of getting approval for a Gastric Bypass. I am looking for support of those who have had a bypass or are going to be having one soon. The way things are looking I wil be having mine in about a month. I am trying to be healthier by the time I go in so I don't have to do a total life style change the day of surgery. I have already stopped drinking soda (2 weeks now) and I am going to start going for walks every day to get stronger for the surger. If there is anyone out there who would like some support aswell through their bypass journey, I would love to be there for you. Just send me a friend request.

Replies

• MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Keep your chin up and know you have friends here that will support you through this journey! You can do it!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    This is a great place to get support!! I'll add ya love all the support I can get and give!!!:flowerforyou:
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    Very glad you're here!! We can all do it together. This is a great site for support!! I'll add you as a friend and feel free to add me as well. I love to offer moral support!! (It encourages me as well) :D
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good for you and congrats on taking the steps to change your life! :flowerforyou:
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site,
    were all here for the same reason, helping each other achieve our goals together, feel free to ask questions, there is tons of info and tons of members here to help you along the way. feel free to add me as a friend if you want, we can work together