New here and LOVE the site already!!!

Options
My name is Amanda. I'm 28 and I have a wonderful 22 month old daughter....who keeps me on my toes! My best friend told me about this site and I was skeptical!!!! It's been 5 days and I feel great already. I'm now motivated to eat right, exercise and do what I need to do to lose the weight. I've stopped eating out and I really ask myself...."Do you really need to eat that?" I've since gotten a few other friends on the MyFitnessPal addiction too! I'm glad I've finally found something that I love and can stick with!!! I knew how much I weighed before but I HATE having a scale in the house but it looks like I'm going to have to invest in one to keep track!!!

Replies

• ATanner_80
    Options
    My name is Amanda. I'm 28 and I have a wonderful 22 month old daughter....who keeps me on my toes! My best friend told me about this site and I was skeptical!!!! It's been 5 days and I feel great already. I'm now motivated to eat right, exercise and do what I need to do to lose the weight. I've stopped eating out and I really ask myself...."Do you really need to eat that?" I've since gotten a few other friends on the MyFitnessPal addiction too! I'm glad I've finally found something that I love and can stick with!!! I knew how much I weighed before but I HATE having a scale in the house but it looks like I'm going to have to invest in one to keep track!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats and welcome!! This place is SO supportive and helpful! I do have to warn you though.....it can get addicting!! :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though, I feel like I have found the secret to successful weight-loss! And I'm not suffering either!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I agree with Tam, I also feel like I've found the secret to losing weight, and still be happy AND satisfied too! It's the best site on the web, and I can't phrase it enough!!!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Ditto to the above :wink: Wishing you the very best :smile:
    24167.png
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: You've come to the right place.

-Adrienne:heart: