Will I be able to lose my fat back I have pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• dianam1973
    Options
    @bzmom
    lots of cardio and weights (light weight). I have a 8 lb pound ball (small and round) and I use it for lunges, squats, triceps, holding it when I do abs etc....

There really wasn't a specific exercise I was doing. I think a lot of it had to do with the combination of clean eating and exercising. As I started shrinking, so did the back rolls. I thought I was never going to get rid of them, but they are gone :-)

I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm getting there.

Edited to add: I downloaded the app Nike training club (only on iphone) and it's awesome. I've been doing those workouts.
  • anniepants1
    Options
    You look amazing! Can't believe you transformed this much in eight weeks. That gives me the motivation to really push myself in the exercise department. Again, AMAZING!
  • dianam1973
    Options
    Here is a front view to the previous picture I posted.

4390970c-1.jpg
  • dianam1973
    Options
    @anniepants
    Yes, it is possible! My diet was SUPER strict, and I workout hardcore. Im now taking my time to drop the last 15ish lbs. You can do it!
  • anniepants1
    Options
    Did you do any of the Jillian Michaels DVD's lik3 30 day shred, and, if so, did you get good results?
  • dianam1973
    Options
    The only DVD I tried was insanity........but I'm an insanity drop-out....lol! I did everything at home.....I was on my treadmill everyday for at least 45 minutes and weight trained at home 3 days out of the week.

And when I say my diet was strict......it was strict!

I still ate 6 small meals a day, but for my dinner I would cut out the carbs. So basically for dinner I would have a protein (tilapia) and a veggie (spinach). For the rest of my meals I would eat super clean. HTH (hope that helps)
  • anniepants1
    Options
    It really paid off, you look terrific!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Here is a front view to the previous picture I posted.

4390970c-1.jpg

No way those are way too go results. It really must have been a very very strict diet...
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :smile: Yes you can! and Yes you will! You just need to continue and work on toning and firming. There are many people whom I have seen here on MFP who have succeeded. They stuck to it. and Did it! You are on your way just don't quit. You can do this!:smile:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. It's all about losing overall body fat- the body chooses which parts it comes off of when. All you need for weight loss is calorie defict, unless you have some kind of health problem. It's not that complicated. Don't let anybody tell you different.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I had back fat that went away when I lost weight a few years back.

Tummy went away with weight loss and then later more with a tummy tuck.

It was less than yours so it shrank down a lot to flat the first time. Nearly flat, a little stretch marky but still nice.

Then with second pregnancy it was more similar to yours and got taken off when I needed surgery for a different reason. For that reason I don't know if that amount shrinks back like it did when I had less from my first pregnancy.