I think I'm addicted...

Options

Replies

• duckdogs
    duckdogs Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    addiction, what addiction. Plenty of nice people, great ideas, good motivation. Not to mention the awesome meal planning/tracking side of things.

Nooooo, you're not addicted. Thats bad for you and this site is great for you!
    :blushing:
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Looooool. I am so addicted as well! Well, that is a good thing, because it keeps me MOTIVATED!!!!!!!!!
  • LMac423
    Options
    Same here! I am a total stalker to this site! LOL!!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ummmm...yes I am guilty! Here all the time these days! Don't know what I am gonna do when we get busy at work this Spring... MFP WITHDRAWAL!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    We all are
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    You are not alone! this is worst than Facebook...my job blocks me from using facebook at work but this I can be on all day...and it helps my work day go by so much faster! I love MFP and Im not afraid to say it LOL!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! this is worst than Facebook...my job blocks me from using facebook at work but this I can be on all day...and it helps my work day go by so much faster! I love MFP and Im not afraid to say it LOL!

Shhhhh! Same thing at my work. Don't let that get out. I'd miss you.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im guilty as well.. but its a good addiction.. all the help and support its a motivator to see other ppls progress.... good addiction!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Great topic! I am totally addicted. I work from home and keep a tab open so I can keep peeking in, I love the friends I have and making new ones. I have not been on face book in weeks. I check on everyone before bed and say good night and can not wait to get up in the morning to say hello.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Nope, you're not the only one....this is kind a lifeline to me...now that I'm trying to lose weight and live healthier....I'm new, so I haven't any friends on here yet....and more often than most....I read the post without ever posting anything or starting a new topic of my own.....but I'm still on here ALL the time.....it's nice to see that the struggle isn't personal....everyone is going through it.....I'm glad we have this resource....
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Hi my name is Misty, I am fairly new here .... and I too am an addict! *claps* I love it! I think there are much worse things to be adicted to, and this has actually been healthy for me! <3
  • Swilson87
    Options
    I agree. Facebook has kind of become that other site I go to every now and then. What's bad in my home is a few weeks after I became addicted, my wife joined and she is now addicted. Picture both of us at the table with seperate laptops entering our food and exercise. If I didn't have the most wonderful, loving, beautiful, and understanding woman in the world, I would say I've found a new love! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    *stands* hi my name is Massive...I am obsessed about my fitness and health. ...and Im here for the coffee and donuts ..Scratch the donuts
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    *stands next* hi I am lee and I too am addicted to this site !
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I have to confess.....I think I'm an addict as well. :smile:
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    This morning, I knew I was headed down the same path when I logged into MFP to weigh-in and enter my breakfast BEFORE I went to Facebook to see what I missed overnight :)
    You are not alone :)

Same here! I take a look at my MFP first thing in the morning... even before I shower!
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    nope...an addict here too!
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    Jumping up and down waving my arms in the air! I'm glad I'm not the only one LOL! But like someone said, it's a GOOD addiction, it's healthy for us! I also run it in the background at work and am blocked from FB at the office too. But I don't even care for FB anymore since I joined here and it's been less than a month! :)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Obsessed, addicted, distracted - I have all of these qualities with the introduction of MFP! And I have a lot of work to do! :tongue:
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    *waves hands in air, jumps up and down, and hollers* I EFFIN' LOVE THIS SITE!!!