Hi, New here!

Options
lisa4kids
lisa4kids Posts: 54 Member
I previously belonged to another site similar to this one, but I felt that it was at times, difficult and confusing to navigate. I think this site is great so far...so much easier!!!
I'm looking forward to coming here each day and becoming part of a group who will help me achieve my 44lb weight loss goal.
I have four kids ages 3.5, 7, 14 and 16 and I suffer with hypothyroidism, which makes weight loss a little tough, but I'm ready to shed this weight!!!
PS...how do I get my ticker in here?
Lisa
:heart:

Replies

• lisa4kids
    Options
    I previously belonged to another site similar to this one, but I felt that it was at times, difficult and confusing to navigate. I think this site is great so far...so much easier!!!
    I'm looking forward to coming here each day and becoming part of a group who will help me achieve my 44lb weight loss goal.
    I have four kids ages 3.5, 7, 14 and 16 and I suffer with hypothyroidism, which makes weight loss a little tough, but I'm ready to shed this weight!!!
    PS...how do I get my ticker in here?
    Lisa
    :heart:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa!
    Unlike you, I only have one kid, who will be 25 in a few months, but, just like you, I have a thyroid problem. I thought because of that, I'd never be able to lose the weight, BUT, I AM, with the help of this site! I just can't say enough about how great this site is! It was such an eye opener to see the totals of what I was eating. I found out I had a big problem with too much protein. Once I saw that, I started juggling my foods and started exercising (dancing in my living room, and walking) to get MORE grams of protein, and the weight started coming off! I've lost 18 pounds in 9 weeks, and I'm still going strong! I'm starting to feel so much better about myself, and it's GREAT to have everyone around me telling me how good I look!
    Anyway though, sorry for rambling on and on, but I just wanted you to know that you WILL be able to lose, even with your thyroid problem.
  • kismetplayer
    Options
    Welcome Lisa. Look under the tool tab for your ticker:flowerforyou:
  • lisa4kids
    Options
    I have a ticker set up, but it's not showing up when I post. I'm confused!!!
  • Frazzeled
    Frazzeled Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi. I just figured out the ticker myself. go to your ticker and hit copy under where it says post to websites, etc. Go into change profile and it has a section where it states change signature. Once in there copy it to message boards and it will show up.

Good luck on your journey!!!