BIG GUYZZZZZ and GALLLZZZZ

Options
Hey there guys, just wanted to hear about all the BIG guys and gals out there. what are your goals, what fitness programs are you using, and so on ???

Replies

• gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    My Total weight loss goal- 82 pounds
    Fitness Program - just finishing my first round of P90X

anyone interested in adding me as a friend feel free, and we can work together on our fitness and lifestyle goals !!!
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i want to drop 75lbs
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    HEY THERE!! MY GOAL IS 50 LBS BY JUNE 2011, I STARTED THIS ON JAN 4TH AND HAVE LOST A TOTAL OF 12 SO FAR. BUT IM SOOO TRYING FOR 50 BY SUMMER.
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    i wanna drop another 100!! but will take 75
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE to drop 100 :)
    Started doing a fitness boot camp. Lots of cardio at the gym! Good luck!!!
  • Tre31875
    Tre31875 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HEY THERE!!!!

I'd like to drop about 65!

I'm hitting the gym every day Monday - Friday and trcking calories....
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    I'm almost a third of the way to losing 155lbs. I'm not using any particular program other than being more active, eating better and eating less.
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    My goal is to get to 130 from 274; so 145 lbs to lose.. I don't remember when I weighed that much, but I've been big all of my life, so maybe 6th grade. I'm not on any particular fitness program - just inputting everything on here and developing portion control. I use my Wii to workout 98% of the time, and now that the weather is nicer here, I'm walking outside on a path I mapped using mapmyrun.com. I finally got Zumba but there's not enough room for me to move in the room that I workout in.
  • xerinx2011
    Options
    My starting weight was 305lbs :noway: and so far im down to 292. I want to get to about 140 eventually! But for now i would like to get down to 200lbs.

Ive tried 30 day shred but i wasnt fit enough to do it when i started it! I currently do yoga,pilates and kickboxing at home via various dvds. I started turbo jam today too. I also use your shape evolved on xbox and zumba on there too. So far ive lost 13lbs in just under 3 weeks and 5 inches from my waist so its definatley working for me!!

I do have p90x but after watching a bit of it its scared me!!:laugh:
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    I need to lose (at least) 100 more pounds. Right now I'm easing my way out of Weight Watchers and into straight calorie counting via MFP. I'm doing the Couch to 5K program - I just finished Week Six Day One a few minutes ago. And 2-3 times per week I do a Firm dvd workout to help me tone up and burn more calories.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I still wanna drop another 40---using TurboJam and ChaLean Extreme along the way.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Since I started back on MFP I am want to lose 60lbs
    Have lost 7lbs so far in 2 weeks; haven't weighed in a week though.
    I am eating healthy, walking at least 4 mph 30 minutes 2 times a week, and zumba 2 times a week.
    I have recently decided to run a 5k, so now I will be building my endurance for that.
  • Dmonique85
    Options
    105 here, just starting with MFP...I have actually lost almost 40lbs in total. I am just changing my diet, adding exercise...doing "prism" and working out 4-5 days a week (20-30 mins M-Th then just added my "1000" calorie Saturdays). Good luck though :)
  • strongdog68
    Options
    My goal is 40 lbs. I've already lost 10 (5 since joining MFP), and I am hoping to have the other 30 off by 8-1-2011. I am using a combination of kettlebells, body weight exercises, and dumbbells in circuit type workouts. I also use a Gym Boss during my workouts which helps me keep my heart rate right where I want it. Two to three days a week, I work in some time on my spin bike or do some hiking in hilly terrain.
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    I want to drop another 96 or so. Right now I'm doing a combination of things. Curves, Zumba, Yoga, TurboJam and some stuff on the WiiFit. It works better for me if I mix it up so I don't get bored.
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have A LOT to lose unfortunately...I started 20 days ago and have lost 12 lbs just by using portion control with light exercise couple times a week
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    awsome to hear from all you so far , if any of you would like to add me as a friend feel free, we can all work together on our fitness goals !!!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to drop a total of 130 lbs; I've lost 54 of them so far. I'm still learning my Zumba moves. When I feel comfortable with them, I'll be beginning the program. Also, my husband and I own a janitorial service, so we do a LOT of cleaning, and cleaning is exercise!
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Weigh 185 by Aug 1
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Wanna lose at least 100 pounds. Currently using weight machines and doing cardio (treadmill and elliptical) at the gym. Planning to add other workouts as I get fitter and closer to my goals