Leslie Sansome 5 mile fat burning walk?

Options
I just picked up the Leslie Sansome 5 mile fat burning walk. It was EXTREMELY cheap. Has anyone used it? If so, what are you feelings on it?

Replies

• Samana06
    Samana06 Posts: 107
    Options
    I have the 4 in one pack that goes up to 5 miles ... I've used it in the past with happy results ... I only got to use this one once do to a freak toothpick accident the next day!
    It's a great tool to ease into working out when you aren't exactly active! Good luck!!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    i have used it and LOVE it! the miles go by very quickly, and i feel like i get a great workout - i have only just started using it so as far as results, i am just too new to it! :)

Suzi
  • pinkarrow
    Options
    I have the 4 mile one by Leslie and I belong to her online walk club... she's great and I love working out to her DVD's! I have nothing but good things to say about her and her videos, so I'm pretty sure you'll like it! :)
  • jenh1101
    Options
    I have it and I love it. It's great on days when it's too cold to get outside and walk.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Love Leslie, I have about 10 of her discs, I do them daily!!
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for the input. I'm going to be going to NC for a couple of weeks and wanted something I could do in the apartment.

I have a bad knee, is it high impact?
  • MrsBehaving
    MrsBehaving Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have a few of Leslie Sansone workouts and I really like her and her style. Extremely easy to do. I mean easy as in not complicated. I HATE workouts that you can't even do the choreography. I just give up then. I like to do the Leslie ones on days I feel like being lower key.
  • 3ur3ka
    Options
    I have a few of Leslie Sansone workouts and I really like her and her style. Extremely easy to do. I mean easy as in not complicated. I HATE workouts that you can't even do the choreography. I just give up then. I like to do the Leslie ones on days I feel like being lower key.

I feel ya! I have Slim in 6. Whenever I do that, I feel like I should be directing traffic.
  • maher2006
    maher2006 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i have that dvd and i do it on days i cant make it to the gym..its not high impact, i have a bad knee and im fine doing it..it goes by soo fast..good luck
  • 3ur3ka
    Options
    i have that dvd and i do it on days i cant make it to the gym..its not high impact, i have a bad knee and im fine doing it..it goes by soo fast..good luck

Thank you for letting me know :D

I might try it tonight.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I do her 45 minute 3 mile twice and love it.
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just picked up the Leslie Sansome 5 mile fat burning walk. It was EXTREMELY cheap. Has anyone used it? If so, what are you feelings on it?

I have one and I love it... it goes by fast and before you know it it is over.
  • Denise6914
    Options
    I have it and I love it. So simple to follow along with and it goes by really quickly. Going to do that one in about an hour:)
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options

Have you started using the DVD yet.... how do you feel about it... i love it....
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    She is great, you will like her.