I need to calm the heck down!

Options
Having a really hard time relaxing lately. Thinking about doing some Yoga to help calm my mind in the evenings before I go to bed. Does anybody have any DVD's they recommend that help them relax?

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    google deep breathing exercises and meditation...it will help you center yourself...if I was there I'd offer you reiki
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will definitely look into that!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel...I can super bitter if I don't take a moment. I set up an end table with candles and a salt rock on it...play some instrumental music and breath through my nose and out my mouth. make sure nothing is in your mind...let thoughts drift away, sometimes you have to really work at that...
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Youtube has some guided meditations that I use, not often but every now and then. It's great for clearing your mind and calming down.
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Not sure on DVD's, but my wife used to sell passion parties stuff and was always relaxed :)
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Not sure on DVD's, but my wife used to sell passion parties stuff and was always relaxed :)

bahahahaha....
  • jchsundawg
    Options
    There is a really good one called Stress Reduction and Creative Meditations by Marc Allen, it is a CD by New World Library Audio. My massage therapist recommended it because I also have trouble getting my body and mind to relax. On the back it gives a website www.newworldlibrary.com. It is soooo soothing.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Yoga AM and Yoga PM have been around forever, they are super for relaxing at the end of the day or get you going in the AM. I don't remember who does them, but that's the same of them. Check out Netflix, I know they have them.