Honest Insults?

Options
2»

Replies

• MightyMom4
    Options
    We got our kids a Wii for Christmas two years ago. We got it all hooked up and decided that the whole family would set up their "Mii" person. Well, as I was setting up my Mii, my son (7 at the time) said: Mom, that isn't right, you have to slide that one all the way to "chubby" so that your Mii looks like you. Nice, huh?
  • monicarenee
    Options
    This is sooo true and extremely important for me to learn. My boyfriend without meaning to can be hurtful with his words. His actions are completely different. I know I am attractive to him, but sometimes he really screws up and says something stupid and hurtful.
  • tater8589
    Options
    My husband means to be help full, but I had to tell him to stop telling me to workout and eat better if I want to lose weight. I have been doing both and have been struggling to lose weight. Ihave also been seeing dr's since i miscaried in Nov 09 about the weight and other problems I've been having. So far there are no results as to why. So even though I know my husband means well, it hurts when he acts like I'm not doing anything but complaining. I had to have a talk with him to make him understand that he was hurting my feelings. He has gotten better and is more understanding since I spelled it out what was being said to upset me.
  • queenbee
    queenbee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LOL That is my HONEST Drivers License weight too! One Christmas I opened up a gift from my husband, while the video was rolling mind you, and it was a gift certificate to Jenny Craig. I did burst out into tears. He felt so bad, he was only trying to help me. It is true, for years I had been whining about losing weight and I know in my heart he really didn't meant it as a slap in the face, still I understand how much those things can hurt! Men are pretty clueless sometimes! :) Look at his heart and be happy that he LOVES you no matter what your weight is! :heart: