Managed to get to 10% BF going to try get to 8%!

Options

Replies

• kimjoan
    kimjoan Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just remember that you body has fat on it for a reason. Based on your picture you are just fine.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Just remember that you body has fat on it for a reason. Based on your picture you are just fine.

Yeah,essential fat levels for a man are about 2 - 4% so he has enough to play with.

10% at 97kgs is very respectable if physique building is his game. It's not easy to acheive so good effort fella!
  • bushey101
    Options

Yeah,essential fat levels for a man are about 2 - 4% so he has enough to play with.

10% at 97kgs is very respectable if physique building is his game. It's not easy to acheive so good effort fella!

Thanks bro, haha.. yeah want to get down to 8% Summers here.. basically changed my diet around to get from the 16% that i was at about a month ago.
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have gone from 28% to 14% body fat. You look fantastic. What are you doing to get your body fat down? I want to see if I am doing it right and what I can change. Thanks bro.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!