ITS WORKING!

Options
Hi All! I started my journey about 6 weeks ago and have had astonishing results. I am not really dieting per say as much as watching what I eat. I find its the exercise that has taken everything to a whole new level. Look at what I eat and what kind of exercise I do each day. I have lost a total of 26 My Fitness Pal pounds since joining a month ago and had lost 10 since Jan 1st before I found this site. Feel free to follow me! Lets be each others support! If its working like this for me ~ It can work for you too. I was 286 pounds when I started Jan 1st! TODAY I weigh less than 250! Its incredible what online support, MFP and exercise can do! I have a new lease on life! JOIN ME!

Replies

• manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Very happy for you erin and pleased to support you if I can.
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi,amazing results from your first month,you have every right to feel proud and so alive.:smile:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Way to go Erin!! That is quite an accomplishment. Keep it up!! I have been keeping up with your success, and you are well on your way. Keep going!!
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    those are great results, keep it up!!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yay Erin! I'm a tried and true believe too... I couldn't have got this to my goal without MFP! And it's freeeeeeee!!!!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing good for you!
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I lost 26 pounds in 6 weeks too!
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Yeah Erin! That is great. I just started last week. I was amazed at all the extra sugar calories I take in. I kinda t hought I ate too much fat calories but it ended up to be excess calories from sugar. I am starting at 233 lbs.
  • heatherstoate
    Options
    Hi Erin,

Just started site today and so inspired by you. fab results, very impressed!!!
  • ksharon22
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep it up!
  • hyoung3
    hyoung3 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Super results !! Your dedication to this is definitely gonna create a whole new you... keep on keepin' on !!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine the feelin' you are feelin'! That is a huge accomplishment 26 pounds in a month or so. Keep it goin' & don't let those 26 pounds come back onto you. You have this - you'll be at 150 in no time :) xo
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! I've been here almost three weeks Friday is my weigh in day..so far in two weeks I have lost 12lbs..I hope I have your results as well!!!
  • richiefixo
    richiefixo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    well done on your loss....but i have taken a look at your diary and you eat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay below the recommended calorie minimum for an average woman....you should eat more before you destroy your metabolism and gain it all back once you start eating "normal" again....just be careful. our body has its way of fighting back. trust me...i know

well done regardless
    :)