NSV

Molly08
Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
I know this is really small -but- my NSV is: I actually like water!! I used to hate water, it wasn't tasty and wasn't as satisfying as diet pop, juice ... ANYTHING! But now I actually like drinking water. Seriously ... I have 1 coffee a day, 1 pop (small can with lunch) and otherwise I basically drink water :o) It's easy now for me to drink the recommended amount :o)

Replies

• SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Since I have been drinking so much water lately, nothing else (drink wise) tastes good!!! Score one for me!!
  • scarletjg
    scarletjg Posts: 29 Member
    What does NSV mean? I see it everywhere on here and I don't know what it means.
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Non-Scale-Victory :o)
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    I find now that I feel dehydrated if I don't drink at least 64oz of water a day.

I now drink about 8oz of coffee with Splenda and Sugar Free creamer in the morning and 2 cans of Diet Mt. Dew with dinner, otherwise I drink water like crazy. Probably closer to 120oz a day now...
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!