New to calorie counting

Options
I am doing this per doctors orders. I have lost weight in the past with stress and exercise. Now I am cutting calories and doing minimal exercise due to my job and kids. This is harder. I didn't realize how big my portions had gotten. I am getting creative in my foods already. Good thing I like fruits and vegatables.I wish I had someone close to exercise with or walk with. I hope to be an example to my daughter of good eating habits. I am in the central part of michigan.

Replies

• tranne
    tranne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am doing this per doctors orders. I have lost weight in the past with stress and exercise. Now I am cutting calories and doing minimal exercise due to my job and kids. This is harder. I didn't realize how big my portions had gotten. I am getting creative in my foods already. Good thing I like fruits and vegatables.I wish I had someone close to exercise with or walk with. I hope to be an example to my daughter of good eating habits. I am in the central part of michigan.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    It is good to have you here. Where are you at? We have lots of members there may be someone near where you are. Enjoy everything here.

Eve
    :flowerforyou:
  • tranne
    tranne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in the small town of Remus MI
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    It's sometimes tough, but worth it. Welcome to the site!