turning over a new leaf

Options
Hi myfitnesspals, I am new to this site and to the boards. I originally signed up a few months ago (I was 10 pounds lighter then). I really do need to track my eating habits since I have no clue when I have eaten 1200 calories otherwise. My 50th birthday is in May and I would like to lose 30 pounds in the next 3 months. Then continue keeping it off forever. :smile:

I feel like so many things are really going great in my life and the one thing that is dragging me down is my weight. I just started a new job making much more than I have ever made before. I have a new boyfriend who is 5 years younger and is totally fit and gorgeous. My kids are growing up and the youngest is now driving.... so this is the time for me to get in shape and lose 30 pounds.

i am looking for new friends on this site to encourage and motivate each other.

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. Lots of motivation and support here. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You will find alot of support here. Everyone I have met so far in the last week are amazing.
  • dlm10
    dlm10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am also turning 50, in June. I have alot to loose and started my journey In January and have lost 19lbs so far. You can add me to your friend list, Good Luck!!