Ready to turn the MOMMY to WOWWY

Options
I am looking for other moms who are tired are just being a MOM and are ready to be that girl that when they walk into a room people say WOW! Well together we can turn that MOMMY to WOWWY!!!

Replies

• mrsjcmyles
    mrsjcmyles Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm with you; ready to be a hot mom again!
  • countrymom75
    countrymom75 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL! LOVE BEING A MOM BUT HATE LOOKING LIKE A FRUMPY MOM. I WANT TO BE A HOTTIE AGAIN :)
  • lhuber1105
    lhuber1105 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a plan---love the saying I am stealing it :happy: ....add me as a mommy to wowwy if you would like---the more support the better!!!
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Glad to see so many of you feel the same. We can do this !
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kimballtracy
    Options
    mmmeeeee toooo! heck im only 26 i should be a wowwy! lol
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in! I'm all for being a Wowwy!! :) haha I'm such a mom because the first thing that popped in my head when I saw that was the Wow Wow Wubbzy theme song...OH MAN! :)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    My best friend from preschool and I are both trying NOT to be FFF (fat, frumpy and forty) soon.... instead, we'd like to be MILF's!!!! LOL! Good luck ladies!!!!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Same here(27 forgot) we def need to be hotties or wowwy
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    i havent been a wowwy since i was 16! *sigh*
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    LOL @ jaedynmoon. I've never been wowwy in my entire life - but it's my goal now. I'm working hard to get there and I am bound and determined to do it!

I do love being a mom - but I def. want that wow factor too! I'm 30. 2 girls ages 3 and 1. :)

Such a creative thread title too BTW...
  • alliej
    Options
    Where does everyone need the most help? Diet or exercise? Let's try to help each other!

We can put out daily challenges on this group. We can vent in this group we can brag in this group but most importantly be there for each other :)

I'm so ready and so excited to see so many people ready with me!!!!!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I think daily challenges are a wonderful idea! That way it's a little something extra on top of everything we do!
    Where does everyone need the most help? Diet or exercise? Let's try to help each other!

We can put out daily challenges on this group. We can vent in this group we can brag in this group but most importantly be there for each other :)

• CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options

Mine is definitely diet! If there is junk in the house I have no will power lately. My husband won't "diet" with me and I don't expect him to but soon I am going to need a lock box if I want to lose weight. I have no problem buying good nutritious things - but if there is something easier and high in sugar I will take it over the other stuff in a heart beat.
  • asm12707
    Options
    im in too. I would love to get rid of the extra skin lol
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    bump
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!!
  • alliej
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Looks like we have that start of a great group here. So let's kick it off with a bang. After talking it over with my husband last night, with his help we are going to come up with two challenges each day. Now obviously we may repeat things, because there is only so many things we can do. So with that said here we go....

Today's Challenges:

Diet Challenge:
    Drink 64 oz. of water

Exercise Challenge:
    25 wall squats

Good luck WOWWY's!!!
  • alliej
    Options
    I drank 5 8 ounce glasses so far how are you girls doing?
    Where is everyone ?!?!?!
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    Can I join? My son will be 14 months tomorrow! I lost nearly 20 lbs in 2010 (on and off all year), and fell off the boat for good at Christmas. Today is my 1st day back! Ready to be a WOWWY!