Hi am new to this sight

I was on another calorie counter which has changed my life for the better.I had no clue what the amount of calories,fat,sodium carbs I was inhaling this is working and I will try this site to see if it is better than the one I am using which has helped me to loose 7 lbs just watching and recording.Good luck to all I know once you get the hang of it you will melt the pounds and walk,dance whatever is good for you 20min to 30 min a day.

Replies

• I was on another calorie counter which has changed my life for the better.I had no clue what the amount of calories,fat,sodium carbs I was inhaling this is working and I will try this site to see if it is better than the one I am using which has helped me to loose 7 lbs just watching and recording.Good luck to all I know once you get the hang of it you will melt the pounds and walk,dance whatever is good for you 20min to 30 min a day.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, I don't know what your other site was, but this site is great, so have no fear! You'll lose the weight, and "practically" enjoy doing it!
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Welcome aboard! this is a really good site. I was on another site a few weeks ago and found it frustrating but this one is awesome!
  • I can agree totally on the food journal, the one on this site HAS already opened my eyes and I have only been using it a few days... Good luck to you on this journey...