New Kashi Products

Options
Has anyone tried any of the new Kashi products? If so, can you give us your opinions on them.

Replies

• runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried any of the new Kashi products? If so, can you give us your opinions on them.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I've tried the kashi garlic chicken pizza and it is AWESOME. 1 pizza is 3 servings, and they tase great (thats probably the worst part... once you start eating one you want more :embarassed: ).
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you are specifically referring to the frozen meals or not, I have not tried those but I love their Maple N' Brown sugar oatmeal!
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love the oatmeal, but have yet to try the frozen pizza. I was reffering to the ultra new products such as the soft baked granola bars and Kashi U.
  • Jes21sica
    Jes21sica Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just bought these Kashi soft baked cereal bars today. I haven't tried it yet but they look delicious!!! I'm sure they will be, I love all their other products!
  • maggierex
    maggierex Posts: 59
    Options
    I got the TLC chewy granola bars at the store the other day. So far I have had the cherry dark chocolate. They are YUM! I can't wait to try more stuff from kashi!