Come on you fat fighters

Options
Lets all have the greatest Wednesday and start knocking some pounds off the old body frame, Go for a walk at lunchtime, walk up the stairs instead of taking the lift, walk to the shops, take the dog out - twice, do anything but get yourselves moving.

Be happy, smile at everyone, be cheerfull and love yourself.

Toot if your with me

Tooooooooooooooot toooooooooooooooooooot!

Replies

• bigskinner
    Options
    Lets all have the greatest Wednesday and start knocking some pounds off the old body frame, Go for a walk at lunchtime, walk up the stairs instead of taking the lift, walk to the shops, take the dog out - twice, do anything but get yourselves moving.

Toot if your with me

i have already started got off bus 6 stops early to power walk into work cause i slept in and couldnt cycle lol
  • jclji4
    jclji4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Toot if your with me

• rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. I'll be taking a walk at lunch time.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! I'm with you! I work 4 floors up! I'll be running up those stairs at least once today and going for a walk at lunchtime.
  • wannabslimbride
    Options
    i have walked my son to school instead of taking the car s thats clocked upnearly half an hour already! work out dvd is coming out today too!! toooooooooooooooottoooooooooooooooooooot
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    I walk to school now its a half hour walk there and half hour walk back and do that twice a day a total of 5.2 miles. Plus saving the extortionate bus fares too!
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    Good for you. I think its good for the kids too my 9 yr old thinks nothing of walking now but kids at her school which constantly get a lift look horrified when walking is mentioned.
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!

Ive aready changed my mea structure today, drinking more water, planning a trip to the shops after lunch WALKING!! (I always take the car but not today!) and possibly the gym tonight :D

Happy Wednesday :D
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I walk everyday anyway :-)

The bus would take me 5 minutes but I rarely get on it (unless it is torrential rain!)

I actively add 30 minutes onto my commuting time each day in order to make sure I take some daily exercise...
  • carolyne2
    Options
    Yippee, great going everyone, realy pleased that at leat some of us are tooting, we need more toots from some more peeps so come on put some effort in to getting moving and look forward to great results on the scales.

Well done everyone who's tooted already.