Vacation/summer challenge

Options
I am getting ready to leave on Wednesday for 4 weeks on vacation- This will be a real challenge for me- on the road, visiting relatives that have a hard time if you don't eat everything they make (and it is true country cooking- mashed potatoes and noodles and gravy in one big pile) I will be able to hook up to the internet ever now and then (I have classes to finish) but most of the time I will be relying on my notebook versions of MFP to count and track- I don't know if there will be a scale but I will take my tape measurer.

My goal is to loose 20 lbs before my Dr. appointment right before school starts (teachers start on Aug. 11th)

I am going to measure myself weekly and that is how I plan to monitor my weight.

Today:
222lbs (I will weigh one more time before I leave on Wed.)
Goal is 202 by Aug 11th.
Waist: 43:blushing: :embarassed:
Hips:50:blushing: :embarassed:
Bust:46:blushing: :embarassed:

See you soon:bigsmile:

Replies

• BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    I am getting ready to leave on Wednesday for 4 weeks on vacation- This will be a real challenge for me- on the road, visiting relatives that have a hard time if you don't eat everything they make (and it is true country cooking- mashed potatoes and noodles and gravy in one big pile) I will be able to hook up to the internet ever now and then (I have classes to finish) but most of the time I will be relying on my notebook versions of MFP to count and track- I don't know if there will be a scale but I will take my tape measurer.

My goal is to loose 20 lbs before my Dr. appointment right before school starts (teachers start on Aug. 11th)

I am going to measure myself weekly and that is how I plan to monitor my weight.

Today:
    222lbs (I will weigh one more time before I leave on Wed.)
    Goal is 202 by Aug 11th.
    Waist: 43:blushing: :embarassed:
    Hips:50:blushing: :embarassed:
    Bust:46:blushing: :embarassed:

See you soon:bigsmile: