what does your profile name mean???

Options

Replies

• petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Really silly but years ago when I was in Taiwan, I bought a notebook that had 'Petithamu' on it which are these little hamsters...

5451128484_2aaf848d23_s.jpg
    petithamu by Petithamu, on Flickr

Thought they were so cute...took the name ever since...
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    mine is my first name initals year I was born.I know really creative but when I first signed up for this site it was on my phone so I just went simple and havent felt like changing it yet.
    but if you want to know the meaning of my name it means God Is Gracious lol which I find very funny
  • lodro
    lodro Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Lodro is my name as a teacher of buddhism. It was given to me by my teacher almost 25 years ago and means "good intellect". Also, as a screen name it is almost never taken.
  • kursejohn
    kursejohn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Kursejohn = John is my first name. My last name starts with the letter K. In my family, all our weight goes to the belly which is a curse! Change the c in curse to k.
  • hunkahunka
    Options
    HunkaHunka, It's an Elvis thing! Big fan going way back!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I got mine back in high school (just celebrated our 20 year reunion this past November). It's my name Stu spelled out. When I walked down the hallway people would say "Stooooooooooo". It just stuck and it was/is my screen name on AOL which I started with back in 1994.
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    melkneec

My name is Melanie and no one says the a in the middle so it comes out mel-knee and c is first letter of my last name. My friends gave me that name in high school and it just stuck!!! lol.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My last name is Dangerfield, and as a kid/teenager, I wanted to be a Power Ranger (the black ranger).. Anyway, put them together and there you have it.. DangerRanger.:bigsmile:
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Morgana a name i used when i played DK2 hence Morganadk2
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Tamanella is a nickname a friend of mine gave me because my real name is Tamara, but I go by Tami :0)
  • Mrs_Deeds
    Options
    My husbands name is Diedrich and a few years ago he got the nickname Mr. Deeds. After that all his friends started calling me Mrs. Deeds and it stuck!! :bigsmile:
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    First name is Jaime, my sisters call me Nay ~ nickname from childhood when my youngest sister couldn't pronounce my middle name which is Renee..thus the name "Nay" stuck.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Well when I was in school everyone said I had such charisma so it kinda stuck..lol carizma and 27 was my age when I made my yahoo ID Kinda silly but thats me :)
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    m=FI, k=MI, w=LI and rose is silly now but when Titanic first came out and I was about 16 I guess I LOVED it, saw it in the theater 7 times, so it is Rose for Rose in the movie plus around that same time I had a puppy that I named Rose as well.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a Mom of two daughters, who's last names happen to be Long :)
  • KWSR16
    KWSR16 Posts: 91
    Options
    KWSR16 My name is Kelsey. And me and my cousin started a racing group that has run a 5k and a 10k so far called Wyld Syde Racing. Its modeled after the racing group that our dad's (who are brothers) had back in the day when they rode thier motorcycles at crazy racing events. They called themselves Wild Syde Racing so we just took it a step further. We got the original "Sy" because our last name is Symonds. :happy: And the 16th was the day that my uncle died. :sad: So in order to commemorate him my College soccer number and my "nicknames" since then have included a 16. :drinker: cheers Rich.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Well I'm a redhead and I like to think of myself as pretty creative with most things. :smile:
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Birthday (11/13) and initials (CW):smile:
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    Mine's pretty self explanatory.... I was blessed with 2 amazing little ones :smile:
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    myatac428
    my initials, my son's initial and his birth date