How awesome is this?!

GlassKisses
GlassKisses Posts: 79
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I'm Mylo. I'm new to this site, so I thought I'd post a quick hello to everyone who's already on it. This is a really kewl website; I like all the little features on it. :smile: I'd like to lose at least another 18 pounds and get to at least the maximum I should be for a healthy weight (169 lbs) If I lose a little more, that would be great, but I'd like to tackle that last 18 pounds first. I've aleady lost 38 lbs. I was 225 last summer.... I don't know why, but over the past month or two I haven't been as motivated to keep losing weight and trying to be healthy, so I'm hoping signing up on here and using the site will keep me on track and motivated. I'm so happy my Mum showed me this!

Replies

• I'm Mylo. I'm new to this site, so I thought I'd post a quick hello to everyone who's already on it. This is a really kewl website; I like all the little features on it. :smile: I'd like to lose at least another 18 pounds and get to at least the maximum I should be for a healthy weight (169 lbs) If I lose a little more, that would be great, but I'd like to tackle that last 18 pounds first. I've aleady lost 38 lbs. I was 225 last summer.... I don't know why, but over the past month or two I haven't been as motivated to keep losing weight and trying to be healthy, so I'm hoping signing up on here and using the site will keep me on track and motivated. I'm so happy my Mum showed me this!
  • jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    welcome!
    this is a great site.
    best of luck to you!:smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome, and no worries, this site WILL keep you on track and totally motivated!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I love this site. I really needed to get my eating choices under control. NOTHING can do that like the truth. After logging my KFC and Pizza Hut meals a few days I was at first ashamed, then motivated to eat well so I will live longer. My family is also looking thinner now that their chicken is broiled not fried and their pizza is home made on flat bread!!!

My dogs even feel better!

7 lbs gone forever.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there!!!

Welcome and wow! Great loss already! Keep up the good work!
  • :wink: WELCOME!!!:wink:

This is an awesome site...Good luck with everything!!!!
This discussion has been closed.