prayers for my son

Options
Hi everyone , I don't normally do this but ask for prayers for my son. As many of you know, my ten year old, Brandon, has recently been diagnosed with Chrohn's disease ..and has various trips to the ER. the last trip was last Monday where the Doctor's put him on Prednisone, Pentasa and Zantac to help his stomach pains. Unfortunately as the week progressed his symptoms got worse and we had to call his GI Dr. yesterday.. ..Who told us unfortunately the next step for him would be to admit him to the Children's hospital for further testings . Sooo here we are.. We got here at 8 pm..and admitted and in our room by 2am..sleeping till about 5:30 am... We are just a little sleep deprived but know Brandon is in good hands. And he is a real trooper too! Thank goodness for family able to watch my 6 yr old daughter at our home so that's one less thing we have to worry about! ( and of course..my diet and logging my food on MFP is just not happening right now) Please keep Brandon in prayer in hopes we can get this figured out and home soon! Thanks!
:heart: Leslee

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Hi everyone , I don't normally do this but ask for prayers for my son. As many of you know, my ten year old, Brandon, has recently been diagnosed with Chrohn's disease ..and has various trips to the ER. the last trip was last Monday where the Doctor's put him on Prednisone, Pentasa and Zantac to help his stomach pains. Unfortunately as the week progressed his symptoms got worse and we had to call his GI Dr. yesterday.. ..Who told us unfortunately the next step for him would be to admit him to the Children's hospital for further testings . Sooo here we are.. We got here at 8 pm..and admitted and in our room by 2am..sleeping till about 5:30 am... We are just a little sleep deprived but know Brandon is in good hands. And he is a real trooper too! Thank goodness for family able to watch my 6 yr old daughter at our home so that's one less thing we have to worry about! ( and of course..my diet and logging my food on MFP is just not happening right now) Please keep Brandon in prayer in hopes we can get this figured out and home soon! Thanks!
    :heart: Leslee
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Aww, Les, I'll definately remember him. Please let us know if you need anything.

-J:heart:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Your son is in my prayers, Leslee.

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Awww I am so sorry to hear that!!! He is definitely in my prayers hon!!!

HUG!
    -Tami
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'll keep y:heart:u and y:heart:ur s:heart:n in my th:heart:ughts!

:flowerforyou:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    *hugs*
    I'll keep him in my prayers!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Done! :heart:

I'm so sorry to hear about your son! You all must be exhausted.
    Take care :flowerforyou:
  • kismetplayer
    Options
    So sorry. Will be praying for him.

[img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/ show/6/5271/65271.png[/img]Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free [url=
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com]Calorie Counter[/url]
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    LML I will add your son to my prayer list. Dont forget to keep taking care of yourself so you are healthy to meet his needs.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Praying for God's strength, comfort, and peace for you and your son!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg!! of course honey!!! :heart: :heart:

hey gonna pm you too....big hugs and prayers your way...children's is the best!!! you are in really good hands!!!

thinking of you all!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I will keep you and your son in my prayers. Please keep us up to date!
    Melissa
  • supersaver
    supersaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Leslie, I am praying for him now. It must be exhausting for everyone. :bigsmile:
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My prayers for him and your family.

take care of that little guy!:flowerforyou:
  • lowsam
    lowsam Posts: 21
    Options
    I am very sorry to hear that. I will definatly keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    Hang in there.
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hugs and you are in my thoughts...my friends son same age is going through the same thing...it is hard. Hang in there and we are all here when you need us....:heart:
  • areason4stars
    Options
    ~I will keep your family in my thoughts~

(((hugs))))

I was DX with Crohns when I was 12... If you ever want/ need to talk or ask questions feel free to message me.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    prayers your way.:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Prayers coming from CT!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options