Chelmsford, UK- wanna start a MFP meeting group?

Options
hey i live in chelmsford, uk

was wondering if anyone wanted to start an MFP meeting group, like weight watchers do but just to chat about how things are going an offer support to each other probs over a skinny coffee :)

just an idea, if there is anyone out there who would be interested let me know.
it would be in a public place, during the day and hopefully a few people so it would be very safe

Thanks,
Nikki

Replies

• xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I would love to but i live about 3 hours away lol. Hope those who do have fun though :)
  • victorianm
    Options
    Hi, my name is victoria. I live in Romford and think that is a great idea. Im always boring my friends with weigh loss stuff lol. where are you thinking of doing it and how often? This could help keep people motivated :smile: xxx
  • siddiquifahad
    Options
    nibbynoo wrote: »
    hey i live in chelmsford, uk

was wondering if anyone wanted to start an MFP meeting group, like weight watchers do but just to chat about how things are going an offer support to each other probs over a skinny coffee :)

just an idea, if there is anyone out there who would be interested let me know.
    it would be in a public place, during the day and hopefully a few people so it would be very safe

Thanks,
    Nikki

Hello Nikki,

I know it's been a while since you messaged, I hope you found what you were hoping for since you wrote here,

I'm from Chelmsford too! I thought it was pretty cool that someone was trying to arrange a weight loss meeting session locally, there are some that take place, never been to one though

Fahad